Pages

Monday, April 15, 2024

Social media- time it stopped

 Social media is a massive part of everyone’s life. However, it doesn’t have to be. My experience with social media over the past 12 years is that it has simply made me feel miserable every time I use it. It has never made me feel good about myself- not once. It has amplified everyone’s voice so much so that the internet is a wall of noise. 

I have tried to quit social media before but I’ve always returned. I am addicted there is no doubt about it. The time I’ve wasted scrolling on social media is frankly disturbing. I’ll never get that time back. I’ve wasted three hours today. Stuck in a room looking at a screen into people’s lives who I don’t even know. Frankly it’s weird. The whole set up. 

I’m going to try my best to come off it 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bury FC - never fail to disappoint

 Bury FC are back at Gigg Lane. Or they were. Today’s penultimate game of the season against Padiham was played at FC United’s Broadhurst Pa...