Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2024

Aerating

 I like to think I’ve achieved something in every single day. Today’s achievement was aerating the front lawn which sadly I haven’t took a picture of. Maybe tomorrow. So it’s now been scarified and aerated and the only thing left to do is seed it and cover with top soil. I’ll do this tomorrow hopefully with photographic evidence.


One thing I do have photographic evidence of is the back garden. I think the plants are looking nice for April 11th. The alstroemeria, which is bottom left, I split a section off it and planted it in the opposite flower bed. Touch wood it seems to be doing ok despite the lack of sun. 

I also managed another run, just round the estate, but this tired me out for the rest of the day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bury FC - never fail to disappoint

 Bury FC are back at Gigg Lane. Or they were. Today’s penultimate game of the season against Padiham was played at FC United’s Broadhurst Pa...